REALIZE YOUR CREATIVE DESIGN WITH HILTI VENTILATED FACADE SYSTEM
At Hilti, we understand that every architectural design is unique and truly custom made. That is why apart from our wide range of standard solutions, we remain dedicated to developing special solutions that meet the individual requirements of our customers. Our facade substructure brings nearly limitless design possibilities and stands for uncompromising safety and energy efficiency. The team is always available to assist with a specific building project or to answer questions about our products and services.
Our Facade value proposition is based on three pillars
Explore the interactive triangle to learn more.
Realise your architectural vision with our complete building envelope solution:
- For a variety of base materials (concrete, masonry, steel, timber)
- Supporting a wide range of cladding materials
- Ensuring the thermal efficiency of your building
- Meeting the requirements of special projects
- Enabling numerous methods of fixations
Base your decision on facts
- Full project calculation and calculation for an offer
- Heat loss calculation for substructure and insulation
- Professional static report for Civil Engineers
- Cutting optimizer for profiles
- Eurocode and SNiP compliance
- CAD Installation drawings
Outperforming with services is Hilti standard
Hilti’s extensive portfolio of services is specially designed to answer the needs of the most demanding customers. Our
BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING (BIM)
Accessing the Hilti BIM/CAD Library
BIM – building information modeling – is revolutionizing the way projects are designed and managed. It’s not just 3D design software, it is a process that makes collaboration easier for extended project teams.
Enable end-to-end workflow solutions for your building projects with integrated BIM digital tools and engineering services.To Hilti BIM / CAD Libraryshow me more
Choose your country, download, fill in and send the Project Checklist together with the elevation drawings and all project relevant details such as vertical and horizontal sections. One of our specialists will contact you directly.