The system consists of aluminum wall brackets and profiles, and is specifically designed for vertical substructures in ventilated facades in combination with timber battens. Wall brackets are supplied with
In addition to the wall brackets the system consists of bracket extensions to connect the timber battens to the
brackets. Wall brackets are designed with both fixed and flexible points to allow for thermal expansion of the profile. The fixed point takes the weight of the panels and substructure and the proportional wind loads, while the flexible point only assumes the proportional wind loads.
Adjustment of the bracket extensions against the wall brackets is assisted by a «helping hand». The helping hand keeps the profile in position whilst the profile is being fastened with screws, allowing fast connection to the bracket. With this system, wall tolerances of up to 40 mm can be perfectly compensated. The wall brackets are available in lengths from 40 mm to 270 mm or with isolators from 45 to 275 mm in 30 mm increments each in different sizes.
The isolator separates the substructure from the base material to reduce thermal bridging. Bracket lengths over 65 mm come with the isolator
- Flexible design using fixed and flexible points
- Different sizes of brackets
- 40 mm adjustment capability of the profiles in the wall brackets
- Brackets can be installed using a range of methods — anchors, screws or direct fastening
Pre-assembledisolator from 65 mm bracket length
- The isolator separates the substructure from the base material to reduce thermal bridging
- Substructures can be designed with PROFIS Facade to create technically sound,
MFT-MFIS / M / L MFT-MFS / M / L
HUS-HR HRD-H HST-R HSA-R HIT-HY S-MD
- Mounting element
MFT-UNIM / L
To order products, visit your local Hilti page.