The system consists of aluminum wall brackets and profiles, and is specifically designed for vertical substructures in ventilated facades by using cassettes as cladding material. Wall brackets are supplied with
Wall brackets are designed with both fixed and flexible points to allow for thermal expansion of the profile. The fixed point takes the weight of the panels and substructure and the proportional wind loads, while the flexible point only assumes the proportional wind loads.
Vertical profiles are connected to the wall brackets with specially designed screws for fixed and flexible points. This allows virtually frictionless sliding of the profiles against the wall brackets and keeps the profile connected by the fixed point in place. The flexible point makes sure that there are no additional loads applied to the substructure by expansion forces exerted by the profile.
Adjustment of the profiles on the wall brackets is assisted by a «helping hand». The helping hand keeps the profile in position whilst the profile is being fixed with screws, allowing fast connection to the bracket. With this system, wall tolerances of up to 40 mm can be perfectly compensated. The wall brackets are available in lengths from 40 mm to 270 mm or with isolators from 45 to 275 mm in 30 mm increments, each in different sizes. The isolator separates the substructure from the base material to reduce thermal bridging. Bracket lengths over 65 mm come with the isolator
The vertical profiles are specially designed for use with cassettes as cladding material. The aluminum bolt supports the cassette and transfers the load to the substructure. The aluminum bolt can be fitted at any time, and it is not necessary to
The position of the bolt is adjustable and not fixed by
- Flexible design using fixed and flexible points
- Different sizes of brackets
- 40 mm adjustment capability of the profiles in the wall brackets
- Brackets can be installed using a range of methods — anchors, screws or direct fastening
Pre-assembledisolator from 65 mm bracket length
- The isolator separates the substructure from the base material to reduce thermal bridging
- Substructures can be designed with PROFIS Facade to create technically sound,
MFT-MFIS / M / L MFT-MFS / M / L
HUS-HR HRD-H HST-R HSA-R HIT-HY S-MD
- Cassette profile
MFT-CPT 80×40 6m (Item number 2030617)
- Facade bolt MFT-C BO 74x10 (Item number 2030614)
- Clip MFT-C 22,5x23,8x40 (Item number 2030615)
To order products, visit your local Hilti page.