MFT-FOX VTR-2L-HANGER-UNDERCUT ANCHOR
The system consists of stainless steel wall brackets and profiles, and is specifically designed for vertical substructures with undercut anchors for invisible fixing in ventilated facades. Wall brackets with an additional isolator pad and fastening hole geometries in the base plate which also allows the usage of every standard Hilti anchor.
Wall brackets are designed with both fixed and flexible points to allow for thermal expansion of the profile. The fixed point takes the weight of the panels and substructure and the proportional wind loads, while the flexible point only assumes the proportional wind loads.
Vertical profiles are connected to the wall brackets with specially designed screws for fixed and flexible points. This allows
The wall brackets are available from 120 mm to 300 mm (20 mm increments) each in two different sizes (large and medium). The isolator pad separates the substructure from the base material to reduce thermal bridging.
The horizontal hanger profiles with elongated application will be fixed on the vertical profiles. Fix points will be realized with two screws in the elongated holes; flexible points with one screw. Hangers are available in three different variants —
- Flexible design using fixed and flexible points
- Two different sizes of brackets (large and medium)
- Bracket length 120 — 300 mm
- Stainless Steel A4 material
- 40 mm adjustment capability of the profiles in the wall brackets
- Brackets can be mounted with every standard Hilti anchor
- The isolator separates the substructure from the base material to reduce thermal bridging
- Substructures can be designed with PROFIS Façade to generate
MFT-FOXVTR M / L
HUS-HR HRD-H HST-R HSA-R HIT-HY
MFT-JS6×15 A4 S-MD03S5,5×32
MFT-ISO80×80×6 M (Item number 2081300)
MFT-ISO80×160×6 L (Item number 2081301)
To order products, visit your local Hilti page.