The brackets are supplied with a coated base plate to avoid contact corrosion. Various base plate hole geometries are available depending on the type of fastening to be used. In addition, the preassembled connecting screw allows easy, efficient installation of the bracket. Fixed or sliding points are not necessary as thermal expansion of the profile is taken up by the bracket. Installation is thus not only quicker but also more reliable. Incorrectly installed fastening points are therefore a thing of the past.
An additional ribbed washer makes it possible to fasten the brackets in compliance with Eurocode requirements while allowing vertical adjustability (anchor and direct fastening) In
- No longer any need for fixed or sliding points in the first layer
- No need for brackets of different sizes
- Bracket lengths of 140 mm to 320 mm in increments of 20 mm always ensure the right length for your facade project
- Coated base plates avoid contact corrosion
- Up to 40 mm profile adjustment flexibility
- Preassembled A4 stainless steel screw for fastening the
- Complete flexibility in regards to wall mounting — fastening with anchors, screws or direct fastening is possible
- Can be installed on all common supporting materials
- Individual design using the Hilti PROFIS Facade PC application guarantees technically optimized,
cost-efficientsolutions in accordance with Eurocode
MFT-FOXHT M / L
HUS-HR HRD-H HST-R HSA-R HIT-HY S-MD
To order products, visit your local Hilti page.