The system consists of profiles plus wall brackets that eliminate thermal bridging and is specifically designed for horizontal substructures in ventilated facades. Due the vertical fasting of the brackets, optimal load transfer to the base material can be realized.
The wall brackets are supplied with a
In addition to the
An additional washer allows fastening in accordance with Eurocode with vertical adjustment of the bracket (anchor and direct fastening).
- Flexible design using fixed and flexible points is no longer required
- Bracket length from 140 mm to 320 mm
Powder-coatedbase plate for resistance to contact corrosion
- 40 mm adjustment capability of the profiles on the wall brackets
Pre-assembledfastening screw in A4 material
- Brackets can be installed using a range of methods — anchors, screws or direct fastening
- Substructures can be designed with PROFIS Facade to create technically sound,
Hilti - MFT-FOX HT Ventilated Facade Installation Video
MFT-FOXHT M / L
HUS-HR HRD-H HST-R HSA-R HIT-HY S-MD
To order products, visit your local Hilti page.